FARMEC WAX HAIR REMOVAL STRIPS
Farmec wax hair removal strips efficiently remove unwanted hair and leave a soft skin due to the Orchid extract, well-known for its hydrating and soothing effects.
Directions for use
How to apply the wax:
- The skin must be clean and dry, without irritations and traces of cosmetics.
- Heat the stripes in your palms until the wax softens.
- In order to apply on small areas, cut the strip to the desired size.
- Slowly and carefully separate the strips.
- Apply the strip to the direction of hair growth, gently massaging in order to extend it.
How to remove the wax:
- While you stretch the skin with one hand, use the other hand to immediately remove the strip by a sharp move to the opposite direction to the hair growth; the faster the pulling, the better the results.
- Repeat the action, if necessary. The strips can be used for up to 4 times.
- If the product is reused on sensitive areas, such as the armpit, the bikini area or the face, do not remove the hair twice on the same area during the same hair removal session, in order to avoid the irritation of the skin.
In order to obtain soft skin on the upper lip, apply to the direction of the hair growth, then do the same, but this time in the opposite direction.
- In order to sooth the skin, press with your hand or apply a cool compress on the depilated area after pulling the hair.
How to clean the wax leftovers:
- For a perfect finish and a better protection of the skin, apply a post-hair removal tissue in order to remove the wax leftovers, to sooth and soften the skin.
- Never remove the wax leftovers with water, soap or alcohol. If necessary, remove them with a cotton pad soaked in oil.